According to an estimate, out of a total 1.5 million educational institutions in India as of 2016, about 840 thousand recognized schools provided education for the primary level.
Schools in India are affiliated with various government and private Boards and recognizing bodies like:
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, CISCE - Council For The Indian School Certificate Examinations, IB - International Baccalaureate, ICSE - Indian Certificate of Secondary Education, IGCSE - International General Certificate of Secondary Education, Cambridge International Schools in India or Different School Boards in India
School State Boards in India:
- RBSE - Rajasthan Board: Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan
- MPBSE - MP Board: Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education
- MSBSHSE - The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
- PSEB - Punjab School Education Board
- TNBSE - Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education
- UPMSP - Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad or BHSIEUP - Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh
- TSBSE - Telangana State Board of Secondary Education
- WBBSE - West Bengal Board of Secondary Education
- WBCHSE - West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education
- WBBPE - West Bengal Board of Primary Education
- Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE)
- KBPE (Kerala Board of Public Examination)
- KSEEB: Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board
- JAC: Jharkhand Academic Council
- JKBOSE: Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education
- HBSE: Haryana Board of School Education
- GSEB - Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
- GBSHSE: Goa Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education
- CGBSE: Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education
- BSEB: Bihar School Examination Board
- Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC)
- AP Board (Andhra Pradesh Education Board) or BSEAP - Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh Board Of School Education (HPBOSE)
IFW Campus ERP 2.0 is a centralized & cloud-based School ERP that helps all types of schools in India to manage their day-to-day work from Admissions to Accounts. The ERP comes with 40+ Modules for School which covers Student Login, Staff & Employee Login, Parent Login etc. Many schools of India are already using our ERP online to manage Fees, Exam Results, Student & Employee Attendance kind of important processes in IFW Campus ERP 2.0.
Our ERP is easy to learn and implement, the user interface is easy to understand for all users. IFW Campus ERP 2.0 also comes with "EduApp" which is an app for all the schools using our ERP where Parents, Staff and Students can get all updated information from School. Parents can use the App for Fee Payments and checking the attendance of their child. Teachers can mark direct attendance in class using EduApp and much more..
Being a cloud-based online ERP, the schools don't have to worry about software installations, backups, updates etc. All stakeholders in the school can use the system online from anywhere, anytime and from any device be it a Desktop PC, Laptop, Tablet or Mobile. IFW Campus ERP 2.0 is compatible with all Operating Systems be it Windows or MAC, its also compatible with all web browsers like Safari, Chrome, Opera, Firefox etc.