IFW Campus ERP 2.0 Terms of Service
Please read this agreement ("TOS") carefully. By using or accessing any Service, you (as the "User") agree to the terms of this TOS. "Service" means the IFW Campus ERP 2.0 service. If you do not agree, do not use this Service.
This TOS is a legal agreement between you and IFW Campus ERP 2.0 This TOS governs the Service, and content available through it. It also governs support services (if any) available as part of your subscription. If a separate or supplemental TOS appears when you access any element of the Service, its terms will control as to that element.
IFW Campus ERP 2.0 reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at www.IFWCampusERP.com/terms-of-service.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While IFW Campus ERP 2.0 prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that IFW Campus ERP 2.0 cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. IFW Campus ERP 2.0 cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- You must represent a College/University or a group of Colleges in order to qualify for the demo and quotation.
- The Service is billed in advance on the basis of your choice of subscription plan. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds with an open account.
- For other reasons not mentioned above, then refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management.
- Calculation of how much you are billed is based on the number of students enrolled in the IFW Campus ERP 2.0 Student Registration Module on the bill date.
- Students whose records have been marked in the system as having left the college or as having been deleted do not count towards the student total.
- Bills are payable in max 10 days after the bill date where cheques or online transactions are used to make payments.
- If we do not receive payment by the due date, the system will automatically lock-out your account. Users under the account will not be able to log-in until the outstanding payment is received in full.
- If the full outstanding payment is not received within 30 days after the due date, then your account and all data contained within will be deleted.
- You can cancel at any time. No further payments are required from you upon account cancellation.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, you will automatically be billed the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. IFW Campus ERP 2.0 does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account, which can be done via email to cancel at IFW Campus ERP 2.0.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- IFW Campus ERP 2.0, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other IFW Campus ERP 2.0 service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. IFW Campus ERP 2.0 reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- IFW Campus ERP 2.0 reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the IFW Campus ERP 2.0 site.
- IFW Campus ERP 2.0 shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- IFW Campus ERP 2.0 does not pre-screen Content, but IFW Campus ERP 2.0 and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright©2003-2004 IFW Campus ERP 2.0 All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS, Flash pages or visual design elements without express written permission from IFW Campus ERP 2.0
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that IFW Campus ERP 2.0 uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, IFW Campus ERP 2.0, or any other IFW Campus ERP 2.0 service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by IFW Campus ERP 2.0
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any IFW Campus ERP 2.0 customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 300 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by IFW Campus ERP 2.0) of other IFW Campus ERP 2.0 customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- IFW Campus ERP 2.0 does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that IFW Campus ERP 2.0 shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if IFW Campus ERP 2.0 has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of IFW Campus ERP 2.0 to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and IFW Campus ERP 2.0 and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and IFW Campus ERP 2.0 (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to: email@example.com.